Harrington CB Chain Hoists
• Thick die-cast aluminum body
• High-strength, heat-treated main pinion shaft and load gear
• Positive braking action with Weston-style load brake incorporating two moisture-resistant brake pads with four braking
• Smooth running, pre-lubricated ball bearings, and precision machined drive train components
• Fewer parts for an easy-to-work-on design
• 10-foot lift is standard, 15- and 20-foot lifts are also stocked; nonstandard lifts and hand chain drops available as well.
• Grade 100 heat-treated manganese alloy load chain resists abrasion and wear while minimizing chain weight.
• Forged and heat-treated alloy steel hooks are designed to open slowly and not fracture under excessive loads.
• Test certificate verifies that every hoist has been factory load tested to 125% of rated capacity, in accordance with ASME B30.16 requirements.